Looking for country club event entertainment ideas? Kaleidoscope has been helping private clubs create perfect parties since 2013, and with our extensive list of entertainers for hire, your club can boost membership value and engagement all year long.
Here are some of our favorite ways to captivate your members and help you create events unlike anywhere else.
When you’re planning a special holiday event, Kaleidoscope can be your year-round partner with characters and packages for:
- Christmas and winter characters and entertainment
- Hanukkah party packages
- St Patrick’s Day leprechaun packages
- Purim party packages
- Easter Bunny visits
When you work with Kaleidoscope for events throughout the year, we’ll build relationships with your team to streamline and tailor what we do to your club. You’ll work with the same office staff to coordinate your events, see many of the same friendly faces throughout the year, and know the quality of entertainment will be consistent through every holiday season.
If your club hosts regular family lunch or dinner events, we’ve worked with country clubs in CT, MA, RI, and NH to promote and staff a full season of entertainment and help the club meet membership participation goals.
An example of how that might look is:
- A mix of different kids’ entertainment (from face painting to balloon twisting to temporary tattoos) every Sunday dinner from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- A monthly First Fridays magic, variety, science, or bubble show with a different show every month throughout the year
- A different character meet and greet every Saturday during kids’ club hours throughout the golfing season
- A weekday adult paint night every month throughout the year with a different painting (and paired signature cocktail) every session
Summer Sunshine Fun
If you’re hosting a special event for a 3-day weekend, we have amazing products to keep kids entertained and adults engaged.
Foam parties are an amazing way to tire kids out, full of family-friendly music and lots of dancing in endless foam. Foam can be marketed to any age, from toddlers to teens and adults, and is a novelty unlike anything your guests have experienced.
Face painting and balloon twisting are also summertime classics. Our corporate clients regularly use them to draw in large crowds to promotional events, and if you’re looking to boost engagement at specific events they are tested and true kid magnets.
And if you’re looking for something more tidy and neat, caricatures are an iconic way to keep things calm while giving your guests something extra to remember the special event.
Recommended Vendor Partnerships
Finally, at Kaleidoscope we deeply care about building long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients. Let our team work with yours to create a recommended vendor partnership for clients hosting weddings, company events, sweet 16s, bar/bat mitzvahs, or other private functions at your club.
The perks of a recommended vendor partnership include:
- Additional insurance protection for your venue
- Security and safety for high-profile members and guests
- Ease of coordination for day-of staffing
- Possible referral fees paid to your club with every service booked
- A trusted relationship that will keep your guests and clients happy
Contact us today to start talking about how we can improve members’ experience and engagement for your club, year-round!
Categories: adults, classic & cultural, classic circus, Corporate Party Ideas, holiday favorites, magical, marketing & promotional, Party Ideas (CT MA RI NH), Party Planning Help