Looking for something to bring to your party that’s both popular and different? Check out Kenny and April the clowns! With outfits that aren’t intimating to kids and lots of really fun activities for every age, April and Kenny are two of our most popular entertainers.
What makes our clowns different?
- They’re never scary to kids. We ditched the all-white faces, huge floppy shoes, and frumpy outfits. Our clowns look more like the adults kids meet every day, but with colorful outfits and hair.
- They’re both professionals: Kenny is an art teacher and professional artist; April is a professional hair and makeup artist, and a mom of two.
- They’re super-duper talented. No silly balloon dogs here – our face painting and balloon twisting is held only to the highest standards! Jumbo animal twisting, super-fun faces, and more!
- We have age-appropriate activities. We won’t simply suggest face painting or balloon twisting for every age group–because some of our littlest party-goers may be too tiny to participate! Scroll down to learn more about some of our clown packages.
Here are some of our favorite clown packages, although we can always make something custom for you:
- Toddler Party Package: April introduces herself with song and dance with all of the children, then brings the party to life! This is not only a fun way to start a party, but gets kids interested in her! Finally, she’ll move onto face painting and balloon twisting for the guests. Some toddlers may be too young and wiggly for face painting, so any leftover time will go back to either a song or story.
- Life of the Party: Kenny will wander your party twisting balloons, telling jokes, doing gags, and just being a clown!
- Face Painting Clown: Our popular face painting package, but featuring April the Clown!
- Balloon Twisting Clown: Our favorite balloon twisting sculptures, but featuring April the Clown or Kenny the Clown!
- Face Painting AND Balloon Twisting Clown: April does it all! She can come to do both face painting and balloon twisting for your party with our most popular designs.
Our clowns are in popular demand, so get a quote today to get the ball rolling on your next party!
Want to pick the best clown for your next event entertainment?
Kenny the Clown is based in CT and travels all around Southern New England. He’s been clowning for over a decade and is an experienced performer–like stand-up comedian for kids! See more about Kenny here, or check out his side-act: Kenny the Mime!
April the Clown is played by several actresses throughout CT, MA, RI, and NH. She’s perfect for balloon twisting toddler packages or face painting packages if you want a little something else on top of the arts packages.
Categories: 4-6, 6-9, Birthday Party Ideas, cartoons & kids fun, Character Party Entertainers, classic circus, Corporate Party Ideas, magical, Party Entertainment (CT MA RI NH), Party Ideas (CT MA RI NH)