Alexandra the Mermaid is one of Kaleidoscope’s specialty characters who would love to entertain at your party!
Here are some of the options for booking Alexandra.
Kids Bubble Play Parties
If you’re looking for mermaid entertainment at your kids party, Alexandra offers bubble play packages!
Every Alexandra bubble party comes with:
- Alexandra dressed in the costume of your choice (walking mermaid fin, pirate, fairy, or clown)
- 2 commercial bubble machines to fill your party with bubbles for the duration of her stay
- Your option of face painting, balloon twisting, and/or glitter tattoos (depending on the size of your party)
- 30 minutes of bubble play with Alexandra
Bubble Party FAQs
- Can she wear a swimming tail and get in the pool with the kids? For the safety of Alexandra and all party guests, Alexandra cannot get in water at any event.
- What does her tail look like? Alexandra has 2 tails: her walking dress (for kids’ bubble parties) and her swimmable fin (for meet and greets or with a stationary activity with a second entertainer). See our mermaid options here, but for bubble parties, she will come in her walking fin unless otherwise specified.
- What games do you have for bubble play? Alexandra will set up a table of fun bubble supplies for kids, as well as play a variety of bubble and water-themed singalong / copy-me games with them. These games are more fun when adults join in the party, and are recommended for ages 2-5.
- How many bubbles do the bubble machines make? Our bubble machines are professional grade and can create a ton of bubbles! However, if you’re looking for mountains and mountains of bubble bath, we recommend our foam dance parties.
Most of our kids parties with Alexandra include her in a walking fin dress to make party activities more doable.
However, if you’d like her to come in her realistic silicone fin, Alexandra is available for meet-and-greets and corporate modeling. Ask our office about meet-and-greet pricing!
More about Alexandra
When living on land, Alexandra is a fashion student at Savana College of Art & Design and works at Kaleidoscope on her summer and winter breaks. Her hobbies include cosplay, everything Disney, and of course mermaid conventions!Tags: mermaid
Categories: Artist Spotlight