Our artists adore kids, and we want to make sure your experience with Kaleidoscope is perfect every time, whether you meet us at a local fair or invite us to your home. We go above and beyond professional face painting standards. If you don’t believe us, call any of our competition and ask these questions. Kaleidoscope stands for safety and fun, guaranteed!
- We use only FDA-approved makeups. Our “paint” is really more similar to big cakes of water-activated foundation. Because the FDA doesn’t actually approve whether face paint is safe on kids or not (eek!) we’ve searched for years to make sure we find the safest, most hypo-allergenic makeup on the market for your family. And in four years, we’ve never had an allergic reaction!
- Easy on, easy off! No one wants to go home after a fun party to scrub Batman off their toddler’s face. Our face paints are water soluble: no scrubbing required! Just grab some water, a bi of whatever soap you normally use to clean their face, and two easy passes at it should take all of the face paint off.
- Highest levels of sanitation. We uses sponges and brushes to put on face paint: each child gets a new sponge and each brush is dipped in sanitizer between swipes in paint. We’ve noticed lots of other face painters using the same sponge of white for 200 kids in a day, and we say yuck! All sponges and brushes are also fully cleaned and disinfected between parties. No germs here!
- All artists have backgrounds in child care, education, or art. And some have both! Some are moms and some are professional illustrators; some are designers and some are teachers. We love what we do, and you will love our artists!
- All artists have background checks including against child abuse. More importantly, we will never send someone into your home we don’t know and haven’t cleared as safe to be around children. We are also one of the only companies doing this in CT, MA, and RI.
- Cruelty-free paints means fun for you, and Fido! None of our products have been tested on animals. We think dogs and bunnies (and even mice!) are pretty sweet, so Kaleidoscope’s artists only use cruelty-free products. Considering our artists go through thousands of dollars worth of makeup every year, we think it’s important to be supporting ethical practices.
- Fully insured against accidents. We can do our best to make sure we are always perfect, but we also have a Plan B. Kaleidoscope is fully insured in case anything happens to you or your family o everyone is protected. In four years we have never had an incident, and we will always work to keep it that way!
- We meet all of your special needs. We have face painters, balloon twisters, and clowns who can speak fluent ASL and Spanish, as well as help serve kids with developmental disabilities or across the autism spectrum. You can read more here!
- Always getting better. Period. Our artists attend monthly skills meetings, are only promoted based on positive feedback from our clients, and are constantly reevaluated for their skills on the job. You can read our reviews on Facebook, Google, GigMasters, and GigSalad. Customers love us, and we’re still working hard to make them even happier.
If you can see what makes Kaleidoscope different, drop us a line to get a quote on your next party today!