Looking for entertainment for your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd birthday party? Kaleidoscope gets tons of calls every day for birthday parties full of toddlers, with moms wondering all about face painting, glitter tattoos, and everything else. But over the past few years, we’ve learned a few things about toddler birthday parties:
- They don’t sit still! (But you already knew that.)
- Face painting a toddler is sometimes like face painting a moving train.
- (That’s if the toddler will get in our face painting chair at all.)
- Moms and dads would love some grown up time at parties!
With this all in mind, we’ve worked with our artist Tricia (a veteran childcare worker, and starting Fall 2015 an elementary school teacher!) to create an amazing package for toddler birthdays. We think moms and dads will love it as much as the kids do!
- Balloon twisting (the littles love watching and playing with balloons!)
- Singalongs with some dance steps (perfect for toddlers, who are all working on copying everything they see!)
- Copying games (all developmentally-appropriate for the littles!)
- Silly Story Time (our giant, fuzzy puppet!)
- Parachute games (just make sure you have a free 20′ space, such as a backyard or event venue)
And what makes this package so special?
- It addresses the uniqueness of children 2-4 years old. Instead of “face painting is good enough for everyone,” we wanted to create something special for our little friends who love to wiggle instead of struggling to keep their attention or keep them in a chair.
- It’s great for children of all ages. All of our activities are great 2-7 years old. For children under 2 or over 7 kids attending, we can balloon twist everything they love–from super heroes and princesses to giant swords and wearable balloon jewelry.
- It’s professionally designed (Tricia has her BS in education!) to be developmentally-appropriate and leave everyone smiling.
- Everything is fun, down to the last details. Earl the Ostrich puppet is taller than toddlers (we did this in purpose!), our stereo is a lil unicorn head (seriously), our parachute is big enough for a bunch of kids but not so big we can’t fit it inside… even our costume are colorful, inviting, and never-intimidating.
- You’ll always know who’s visiting your home. It’ll either be Kenny the Clown (licensed art teacher), April the Clown (played by Tricia), or one of our other amazing artists–all of which have background checks performed on them. If you want the name and a bit about your artist, just ask!
- Kaleidoscope is the highest quality, safest entertainment in Southern New England. From super-santizied-everything to background checks on our artists, you can always feel great about choosing Kaleidoscope!
Toddler packages are available for all of CT, Southern MA, and the Western RI border. Get a quote today!