Does your school, nonprofit, or fundraiser need some entertainment? From airbrush tattoos and face painters to balloon twisters and puppet shows, we have special non-profit packages customized for clients looking to do build a better world on a budget.
Finding entertainment on a limited budget can be hard, but Kaleidoscope can provide the best value face painting on the market. If you’re looking for free or volunteer face painters or balloon twisters, here are a few things to consider:
- We have non-profit discounts for 501C3 organizations and school or community fundraiser events.
- Our past non-profit clients include The Komen Foundation, CT Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital, Hartford Women Infants Children, Wethersfield Soccer League, Boks, and dozens of religious organizations of any denomination.
- We have programs and fundraising plans that can help you recoup all costs based on donations, raffle donations, and more. Give our office a call to talk more about how we can help you save or make money!
- Most free or cheap face painters and balloon twisters can create up to 10 designs per hour. Kaleidoscope’s artists can create impressive but quick designs for up to 15-20 kids per hour. Someone who is working at a less-than-professional rate may seem like a good deal, but may actually cost you more per-child than the professionals. (One of our former clients sent us this hilarious article a while back called Face Painting: How Hard Can It Be?)
- We meet all of your special needs. If your guests need ASL service, Spanish translations, are on the autism spectrum, or are developmental disabled, we have artists that can help! Our face painters, balloon twisters, and clowns are some of the most talented artists and childcare professionals in CT, MA, and RI. Read more here.
- The safety of your clients, customers, and employees is our first priority. Our face painting “paints” are actually FDA-compliant cosmetics and we are fully insured. In five years we have never had an allergic reaction and can explain to any parent how to remove face painting. We are the safest choice!
- Hygiene is important! We use only one-sponge per child and wash our brushes in makeup cleaner between strokes. We will never send an artist to work if they’re sick (even a little cough) and can answer any of your questions about the cleanliness of our work. Unfortunately, this is not true for many face painters in the area.
- All of our artists are screened against child abuse background checks. We are one of the only companies that provide this promise.
- We are a women-owned and operated business and can provide supporting documents for any Affirmative Action policies your organization may have.
- Read what our clients are saying about us online on Google, Facebook, GigSalad, and GigMasters. We provide excellent service every time!
If you are still worried about hiring professionals, we’ve also come up with a handy guide to make sure your volunteers provide safe and quality face painting at your event.
Kaleidoscope specializes in large-scale events for nonprofits of any size. We would love to help make your event as successful and support your mission within your budget!