Host your own paint night in CT, MA, RI, or NH!
Our arty parties are perfect for college, corporate events, picnics, or anywhere else! All you need to do is provide the space: we’ll bring the rest!
Why choose Kaleidoscope?
- We travel! You can host a paint night on your college or corporate campus in virtually any conference room or event space.
- You choose the atmosphere. From Christian colleges to nightclubs, you can choose everything to fit your brand or beliefs: from BYOB to totally sober, from a-party-atmosphere-full-of-trap to classical-art-evening-with-friends.
- Our designs are cooler. We have an assortment of traditional landscapes you’d expect from a paint night, but our designs have been engineered by our in-house team of professional painters and graphic designers to be more customizable, use stencils, and generally just look a lot younger and more exciting.
What we provide:
- All materials including canvases, paintbrushes, paint, palettes, cups, and easels
- 1 teacher for every 10-20 guests (The guests will have questions and want help, plus it takes a large crew to set up and break down a whole portable art studio!)
What you (the client) need to provide:
- A room or shaded outdoor space with access to water
- Someone to let us into the space 1 hour before start time so we can set up
- Plenty of tables and chairs (see our planning chart)
- Any drop cloths or table covers you want to use on the tables and chairs
- (Optional) mic / stereo system for instructors to be heard or to play music on
What paint night guests need to prepare:
- Clothes they wouldn’t mind getting a drop of paint on (although our paint nights are generally very clean)
Categories: adults, Corporate Party Ideas, Highlights, holiday favorites, marketing & promotional, over-the-top, Party Ideas (CT MA RI NH), teens, tweens